Send To Flickr Tool For Windows XP

I recently upgraded my flickr account from free to pro. My purpose for doing this is so that I can have all of my digital photos backed up to flickr. The only problem is that I've got a billion photos to upload.

It turns out that bulk uploading to flickr is actually not a problem thanks to the Send To Flickr Tool. All I have to do is install the tool, which is just a matter of installing a 1k registry script. The Send To Flickr Tool makes it so that when I'm in any folder with pictures all I have to do to upload the images is click a convenient "Publish selected items to web" link in my explorer window. This makes publishing tons of pictures a walk in the park!

Of course this is for Windows users only. If you are using a Mac then check out the Flickr iPhoto plugin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home